Business professionals with a client-oriented company
After Attending Participants Will:
- Learn and apply a five step framework for cultivating a client experience strategy that will deliver relevant and exceptional value to the end user.
- Apply both divergent and convergent thinking techniques to problem solving and idea generation.
- Use neuroscience and design thinking to develop a deeper understanding of client progress and values.
- Gain cutting-edge insights about the building blocks of client types and how they are applied across the client journey.
- Build client-centric teams aligned on delivering value through a coordinated effort.
- Make a client specific game plan that satisfies four critical components across touchpoints.
- Design a system of client focused activities that will lead to competitive advantage.
- Create a culture of innovation that harnesses creativity and captures greater values for clients and employees.